Monday, May 07, 2018

I Might featuring Céline Sawchuk

Cellist/vocalist Céline Sawchuk comes from the mythic Black Forest of Germany. Out of the lush thickets of the Schwarzwald to the cool streets of Berlin, Céline strives to bring “a little bit of my home” to the world music stage. Singing “I Might” – an atmospheric song from the duo of Oliver Koletzki & Fran (Franziska Lauter) – she’s joined here by Allison Crowe on piano and Dave Baird on bass.

This launches a suite of songs – and Act 2 of “Welcome to Us”. Visual accompaniment is from the cinema masterpiece “Ménilmontant”. (The full suite – I Might / Back to Black / Shifts of Light / Tones in Transition / I Am the Air / Lisa's Song – is @ https://vimeo.com/261671693 )

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home