Saturday, March 05, 2011

Midnight

Here's a song that's had several incarnations - this is the first. "Midnight", also recorded by Allison Crowe and trio (Dave Baird, Kevin Clevette) at Turtle, that afternoon in July 2001. Allison's songs are pretty much all autobiographical. Some, like this one, contain verbatim passages of her life :)



Allison Crowe, Lisa's Song, 6 Songs, EP, Turtle, Larry Anschell, Dave Baird, Kevin Clevette, piano, voice, drums, bass, rock, jazz, folk, indie, passion, Midnight, Pearl Jam

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the sound of "Midnight" on the "Lisa's Song + 6 Songs" CD, I love the music. There is a lot I like about this song, I think this has to be one of my favourite songs off that CD! This is pretty good for a first release!

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home